Whitepaper: Rapid adoption of medication adherence and smart packages – key factors driving interest and consideration
Posted: 2 February 2023 | TCS ADD | No comments yet
Read this whitepaper to understand the power of digital technologies in advancing medication adherence during clinical trials.
The case for adopting digital solutions in trials to provide real-time insights on medication adherence has grown stronger. The fundamental drivers of change include societal norms, legal requirements and sponsors’ desire to digitalise and adopt decentralised trial procedures.
Paul Ingram, Industry Leader, TCS ADD Supply Management
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Rapid adoption of medication adherence and smart packages – key factors driving interest and consideration
- Whitepaper: A beginner’s guide to AI driven pharmacovigilance platform
- Whitepaper: A hybrid approach towards signal management in PV
- Whitepaper: Optimising omni-channel intake in pharmacovigilance
- Whitepaper: The new age digital contract research organisations
Analytical techniques, Artificial Intelligence, Biopharmaceuticals, Drug Delivery Systems, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Packaging, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Supply Chain