Whitepaper: A beginner’s guide to AI driven pharmacovigilance platform
In this whitepaper, authors have shared their experience on AI-driven technology adoption in pharmacovigilance.
New-age AI technologies and cognitive automation solutions can make PV process faster, agile, consistent, accurate, compliant and more efficient.
This paper will guide you to:
- Leverage an AI-driven platform to increase productivity, improve product safety analysis, drive business growth, support in budgetary responsibility and bring innovation
- Realise a digital organisation with performance excellence capabilities through enterprise agility and digital AI case processing
Dr. Alejandra Guerchicoff, TCS
Michael D. Murphy, Amgen
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Rapid adoption of medication adherence and smart packages – key factors driving interest and consideration
- Whitepaper: A beginner’s guide to AI driven pharmacovigilance platform
- Whitepaper: A hybrid approach towards signal management in PV
- Whitepaper: Optimising omni-channel intake in pharmacovigilance
- Whitepaper: The new age digital contract research organisations