Whitepaper: A hybrid approach towards signal management in PV
Posted: 9 June 2022 | TCS ADD | No comments yet
Modern technology for signal detection and signal management in PV is pivotal to ensure the patient’s safety.
The signal management in pharmacovigilance is a process of multiple activities evaluating risks associated with a particular medicinal product. Signal detection is the most vital part of signal management. TCS scientists devised a hybrid approach in which the algorithm is fuelled to assess a signal and also manage it for effective grading based on a qualitative approach. In this paper we provide a comprehensive and detailed description of this hybrid approach.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Rapid adoption of medication adherence and smart packages – key factors driving interest and consideration
- Whitepaper: A beginner’s guide to AI driven pharmacovigilance platform
- Whitepaper: A hybrid approach towards signal management in PV
- Whitepaper: Optimising omni-channel intake in pharmacovigilance
- Whitepaper: The new age digital contract research organisations