Under the microscope: Improving gas analysis in process development laboratories
The fermentation process is pivotal to biotechnology, producing a wide range of key products in a variety of industries.
In this exclusive interview, Jason Brown, Process Development Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific, discusses the importance of online gas analysis in industrial cell culture and fermentation processes and highlights a method that provides fast and accurate results.
Related content from this organisation
- Optimise fermentation processes by implementing respiratory gas analysis PAT
- Under the microscope: Improving gas analysis in process development laboratories
- Full data set for new buffer stock blending system freely available
- Product hub: Simple process Raman with Ramina
- Enhancing the scientific experience using laboratory software