Application note: Improving quality, efficiency, and chemical process economics using HyperFlux™ PRO Plus real-time reaction monitoring
In this application note, find out how Tornado Spectral System’s HyperFlux PRO Plus Raman spectroscopy system helps overcome limitations…
The HyperFlux PRO Plus Raman spectroscopy system for real-time process monitoring of chemical reaction kinetics enables reaction condition optimization, analysis of chemical conversion rates, and identification of optimal reaction end-points.
Chemical production and processing is an essential part of modern life and the foundation of numerous industries including pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food & beverage, specialty chemical, and bioprocessing. Continuous in-line realtime measurements can ensure quality, improve efficiency, and enhance economy compared to off-line testing of samples extracted from a process. However, in-line real-time measurements can be challenging to obtain with enough speed and accuracy to be useful. The superior performance of Tornado Spectral System’s HyperFlux PRO Plus Raman spectroscopy system helps overcome these limitations, making it an ideal solution for chemical reaction monitoring in production line and laboratory settings.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Real-time bioprocess Raman analyser market to achieve significant growth
- Whitepaper: Turbocharging Raman measurements
- Tornado Spectral Systems
- Raman In-Depth Focus 2016
- Application note: Improving quality, efficiency, and chemical process economics using HyperFlux™ PRO Plus real-time reaction monitoring