Poster: Optimised purity and recovery of a monoclonal antibody using mixed-mode chromatography media
Bio-Rad discuss the technique of optimising the purity of a monoclonal antibody using mixed-mode chromatography media…
Purity, recovery, and elution volume are important factors and parameters when screening multiple media (resins) for the development of efficient, robust, and economical production processes. Among a selection of mixed-mode media evaluated for the purification of mAb S, CHT™ Ceramic Hydroxyapatite provided the best monomer recovery at 83% in the smallest elution volume with a target purity of 99.5%. Using a bind and elute strategy provided enhanced purification power compared to flow-through modes.
This poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: Development of cGMP-Ready purification process for advenovirus purification
- Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus 2018
- Whitepaper: Development of an Efficient Manufacturing Process for Adenovirus
- Infoholics reports growth for polymerase chain reaction market