Poster: Accelerate antibody drug development with subdomain-specific affinity ligands
Scientists from Thermo Fisher Scientific discuss how the CaptureSelect affinity purification products and analytical tools have been developed for the discovery and manufacturing of therapeutic antibodies, including novel formats such as bi-specific antibodies and Fc-fusion proteins…
The development of novel antibody therapeutics brings new challenges in the purification of these molecules. Standard chromatography resins, such as Protein A, may not result in the most efficient process. Thermo Scientific™ CaptureSelect™ ligands, focusing on alternative antibody domains, enhance the success of your antibody purification process. The affinity resins provide high target purity in a single step, independent of feedstock. In combination with mild elution to protect the target molecule, these resins provide a platform solution to the industry.
This poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- The opportunities for CDMOs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to acquire QIAGEN for $11.5bn
- Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- Increased raw material verification capabilities with portable Raman and XRF instruments