Scientific Poster: Quantitation of monoclonal antibody infliximab in human plasma by LC-MS/MS using Fab-selective limited proteolysis nSMOL technology
Infliximab, commercially known as Remicade, is a chimeric IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody (mAb), that targets tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF)….
However, a number of studies have identified a substantial proportion of patients (between 30‑40%) who fail to respond to anti-TNF therapy. Current methods for monitoring infliximab are almost exclusively immunoassay based. In this study, we describe the use of nSMOL proteolysis, which selectively targets the Fab CDR region of infliximab, and LC-MS/MS quantitation.
The rest of this Scientific Poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Shimadzu Europa GmbH
- Scientific Poster: Quantitation of monoclonal antibody infliximab in human plasma by LC-MS/MS using Fab-selective limited proteolysis nSMOL technology
- Shimadzu partners with Protein Metrics to provide advanced solutions for biotherapeutic protein analysis
- Shimadzu Corporation collaborates with PREMIER Biosoft to launch a comprehensive lipid and glycan analysis platform using Shimadzu’s new Q-TOF Mass Spectrometer
- Shimadzu enhances its Mass Spectrometry Platform with the launch of a new Q-TOF System