Whitepaper: The performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP in four medium-dose
In the present study, the performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was tested in four DC formulations with different model APIs. Each of the selected APIs presented a particular challenge in terms of producing tablets with suitable hardness, weight, uniformity, content uniformity and/or reliable dissolution profiles.
PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was shown to perform considerably better than the corresponding physical mixture of its components for all formulations tested.
Related content from this organisation
- Comparative evaluation of pharmaceutical powder flow using different analytical methodologies
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- Scientific poster: The use of EMDEX® in a lactose-free reformulation of cetirizine tablets
- Whitepaper: Influence of different lubricants on tabletting characteristics and dissolution behaviour
- Whitepaper: VIVAPUR® MCG – a powerful stabiliser for nasal sprays