Whitepaper: The performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP in four medium-dose
In the present study, the performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was tested in four DC formulations with different model APIs. Each of the selected APIs presented a particular challenge in terms of producing tablets with suitable hardness, weight, uniformity, content uniformity and/or reliable dissolution profiles.
PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was shown to perform considerably better than the corresponding physical mixture of its components for all formulations tested.
Related content from this organisation
- Precision medicine for complex chronic diseases: how near are we?
- Engaging the innate immune system to fight cancer effectively
- Setting a new standard of care for liver MRI contrast agents in patients with reduced kidney function
- Drug Formulation In-Depth Focus 2022
- Whitepaper: The effect of humidity on tablet surfaces containing different types of superdisintegrants