Whitepaper: The performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP in four medium-dose
In the present study, the performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was tested in four DC formulations with different model APIs. Each of the selected APIs presented a particular challenge in terms of producing tablets with suitable hardness, weight, uniformity, content uniformity and/or reliable dissolution profiles.
PROSOLV® EASYtab SP was shown to perform considerably better than the corresponding physical mixture of its components for all formulations tested.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: The effect of humidity on tablet surfaces containing different types of superdisintegrants
- Whitepaper: Matrix effects on the performance of disintegrants
- Video: PROSOLV® EASYtab SP: The all-in-one product for higher productivity
- Video: JRS Pharma – The global MCC manufacturing network
- Comparative evaluation of pharmaceutical powder flow using different analytical methodologies