Whitepaper: ENDOZYME II GO recombinant Factor C assay: fast, easy and consistent endotoxin testing
Microplate-based standard endotoxin tests require time-consuming manual handling steps, the results of which are by no means conclusive. Read how the GO PLATE – part of ENDOZYME II GO – helps to address these issues.
The vast majority of endotoxin tests for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, as well as their in-process intermediates and raw materials, are microplate-based. They require tedious reconstitution and dilution steps for preparation of Control Standard Endotoxin (CSE) dilutions and Positive Product Controls (PPCs). These time-consuming manual handling steps can result in substantial variability and a significant number of invalid results that demand repeat testing.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Endotoxin definition and standardisation
- Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2019
- Expert View: Advancing bacterial endotoxin testing with recombinant Factor C
- Whitepaper: ENDOZYME II GO recombinant Factor C assay: fast, easy and consistent endotoxin testing
- Whitepaper: Analytical criteria in bacterial endotoxin testing using LAL and rFC