Whitepaper: ENDOZYME II GO recombinant Factor C assay: fast, easy and consistent endotoxin testing
Microplate-based standard endotoxin tests require time-consuming manual handling steps, the results of which are by no means conclusive. Read how the GO PLATE – part of ENDOZYME II GO – helps to address these issues.
The vast majority of endotoxin tests for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, as well as their in-process intermediates and raw materials, are microplate-based. They require tedious reconstitution and dilution steps for preparation of Control Standard Endotoxin (CSE) dilutions and Positive Product Controls (PPCs). These time-consuming manual handling steps can result in substantial variability and a significant number of invalid results that demand repeat testing.
Related content from this organisation
- Endotoxin definition and standardisation
- Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2019
- Expert View: Advancing bacterial endotoxin testing with recombinant Factor C
- Whitepaper: ENDOZYME II GO recombinant Factor C assay: fast, easy and consistent endotoxin testing
- Whitepaper: Analytical criteria in bacterial endotoxin testing using LAL and rFC