Article: Fast HPLC using fused-core particle technology for rapid screening of pharmaceutical compounds
HPLC is critical to the discovery, development and eventual commercialization of pharmaceutical products. HPLC is the benchmark analytical method in the pharmaceutical industry due to its ability to score such high marks in analytical validation characteristics; including accuracy, precision, limit of detection, specificity, linearity and range, and ruggedness.
No other analytical techniques can consistently score high in all characteristics on compounds and matrices that are of interest to the pharmaceutical industry.
A major benefit of the Fused-Core particle is the small diffusion path. Furthermore, it has been generally accepted that a typical HPLC analysis takes 15 – 30 minutes, with some taking as long as an hour. When multiplied by the number of samples to be analysed either in discovery or product release, the total instrument time required is staggering. This overwhelming amount of instrument time has resulted in a growing number of instruments, around-the-clock analysis, and a push for faster methods.
Please read and download the full Article below:4Fast HPLC Using Fused-Core Particle Technology for Rapid Screening of Pharmaceutical Compounds
Related content from this organisation
- Quantifying proteins en masse using coulometric mass spectrometry
- Merck to support development of Orna’s circular RNA (oRNA) therapies
- Formulation development outsourcing market to be worth over $60bn by 2030
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality