Whitepaper: Good as gold: Capsugel®, Vcaps® Plus capsules
Comparative human in-vivo study of an immediate release tablet over-encapsulated by gelatin and hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose capsules –impact of dissolution rate on bioequivalence.
Rapid and consistent in-vivo drug dissolution is critical for drug absorption. In-vitro dissolutions tests are used to predict in-vivo disintegration and dissolution properties of drug products. The in-vitro disintegration and dissolution times of tablets and capsules can vary significantly based on their composition and processing.
Related content from this organisation
- EU secures 80 million doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Moderna initiates Phase III trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- Accelerated development of first-in-human (FIH) programmes. Lonza’s SimpliFiH® Solutions
- The opportunities for CDMOs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Germany to lead aseptic sampling market in Europe