Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
ADVANCES in biotherapeutics are generating an increasing range of complex molecules that present unique and often complex purification challenges.
By taking advantage of antibody based selectivity, Camelid heavy-chain antibody fragments (VHHs) have proven to be a reliable immunoaffinity chromatography (IAC) solution in the downstream process of biologics. ThermoScientific™ CaptureSelect™ affinity products and analytical tools are developed for the discovery and manufacturing of even the most demanding biotherapeutics.
Related content from this organisation
- Thermo Fisher to acquire PPD for over $17 billion
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis