Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
ADVANCES in biotherapeutics are generating an increasing range of complex molecules that present unique and often complex purification challenges.
By taking advantage of antibody based selectivity, Camelid heavy-chain antibody fragments (VHHs) have proven to be a reliable immunoaffinity chromatography (IAC) solution in the downstream process of biologics. ThermoScientific™ CaptureSelect™ affinity products and analytical tools are developed for the discovery and manufacturing of even the most demanding biotherapeutics.
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- New-generation benchtop mass spectrometer advances quantitative proteomics and translational research
- Reducing analysis time with the Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
- Application Note: Verification of three different Opadry whites using a handheld Raman analyser