Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
ADVANCES in biotherapeutics are generating an increasing range of complex molecules that present unique and often complex purification challenges.
By taking advantage of antibody based selectivity, Camelid heavy-chain antibody fragments (VHHs) have proven to be a reliable immunoaffinity chromatography (IAC) solution in the downstream process of biologics. ThermoScientific™ CaptureSelect™ affinity products and analytical tools are developed for the discovery and manufacturing of even the most demanding biotherapeutics.
Related content from this organisation
- The opportunities for CDMOs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to acquire QIAGEN for $11.5bn
- Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- Increased raw material verification capabilities with portable Raman and XRF instruments