Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
ADVANCES in biotherapeutics are generating an increasing range of complex molecules that present unique and often complex purification challenges.
By taking advantage of antibody based selectivity, Camelid heavy-chain antibody fragments (VHHs) have proven to be a reliable immunoaffinity chromatography (IAC) solution in the downstream process of biologics. ThermoScientific™ CaptureSelect™ affinity products and analytical tools are developed for the discovery and manufacturing of even the most demanding biotherapeutics.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing trends and strategic approaches for shortening timelines
- Implementing the FAIR data principles is now a critical endeavour
- The role of digital transformation in achieving Pharma 4.0
- How COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation and how laboratory orchestration platforms are changing the landscape
- Enabling compliant data management with a comprehensive informatics solution