Product Hub: Metrohm – NIR spectroscopy and compliance
To ensure drug quality, powerful analytical instruments such as spectrometers are used for production monitoring.
Software that helps you adhere to pharma regulation
The use of these instruments underlies regulations, which extend to the associated software. The FDA lays down guidelines for software use in regulated industries in CFR Part 11, which concern electronic signatures and user management, as well as records and audit trails. If these are followed, electronic records have many advantages over paper-based ones, including cost savings, increased data security, and improved accuracy. Metrohm’s Vision Air is developed specifically to enable users from the pharmaceutical industry to keep electronic records in line with CFR Part 11…
This Product Hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Metrohm USA contributes to global monograph modernisation initiative
- New Metrohm Mira P for raw material verification
- Metrohm acquires innovative Photonic Solutions to expand Handheld Raman portfolio
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2017
- Whitepaper: Do you know what’s going in? Analysing tablets by NIR spectroscopy