Application note: Nitrosamines by GC-MS in Valsartan
Determination of nitrosamines including gentoxic NDMA analysed by GC-MS in Valsartan using direct injection and headspace methods, below required LOD.
A comparison of direct injection and headspace GC-MS and GC-MS/MS methods to determine nitrosamines including genotoxic NDMA and NDEA in Valsartan drug products.
Application benefits are:
- Demonstrated to comply to FDA & EMA requirements
- LOD below allowable limits of 0.3ppm
- GC-MS and GC-MS/MS applied to meet changing regulations
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis
- Rapid microbiology testing market set to be worth over $6 billion in 2026
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)