Application note: Nitrosamines by GC-MS in Valsartan
Determination of nitrosamines including gentoxic NDMA analysed by GC-MS in Valsartan using direct injection and headspace methods, below required LOD.
A comparison of direct injection and headspace GC-MS and GC-MS/MS methods to determine nitrosamines including genotoxic NDMA and NDEA in Valsartan drug products.
Application benefits are:
- Demonstrated to comply to FDA & EMA requirements
- LOD below allowable limits of 0.3ppm
- GC-MS and GC-MS/MS applied to meet changing regulations
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Enhancing the scientific experience using laboratory software
- Biopharmaceutical bioseparation systems market to value $20bn
- The importance of sterility testing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- HPLC market to grow by $1.26bn in five years
- Coupling large molecules with targeting and delivery mechanisms to augment intracellular delivery
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)