Application note: Automated ELISA solutions – workflow intelligence guide
ELISA protocols involve an exhausting number of dispensing, washing and incubating steps. Get your guide to automated ELISA workflow intelligence here.
The flexibility and versatility of the Biomek i-Series platform allows to carry out all ELISA tasks. The workstation reduces human error with precise dispensing and consistent treatment of each well/plate resulting in increased reproducibility. The workstations offer high throughput capability supporting a variety of plates and tubes and come in several configurations. The DeckOptix Final Check feature, analyses the deck for common setup errors and alerts you prior to the start of a run.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples
- Application note: Streamlined synthetic biology with acoustic liquid handling