Whitepaper: Analyte binding to syringe filters
Validation of syringe filters for QC testing: The parameters that influence analyte binding to filters.
How much of an analyte binds to a filter membrane depends to a large extent on the physico-chemical properties of the analyte and the nature of the membrane material. This article sums up the results of experiments comparing acidic, neutral, and basic analytes’ binding propensity to hydrophilic PTFE, hydrophilic PVDF, and nylon membranes. It also looks at how analyte concentration and filter pore size impact analyte binding.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation