Whitepaper: Analyte binding to syringe filters
Validation of syringe filters for QC testing: The parameters that influence analyte binding to filters.
How much of an analyte binds to a filter membrane depends to a large extent on the physico-chemical properties of the analyte and the nature of the membrane material. This article sums up the results of experiments comparing acidic, neutral, and basic analytes’ binding propensity to hydrophilic PTFE, hydrophilic PVDF, and nylon membranes. It also looks at how analyte concentration and filter pore size impact analyte binding.
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022