Whitepaper: Analyte binding to syringe filters
Validation of syringe filters for QC testing: The parameters that influence analyte binding to filters.
How much of an analyte binds to a filter membrane depends to a large extent on the physico-chemical properties of the analyte and the nature of the membrane material. This article sums up the results of experiments comparing acidic, neutral, and basic analytes’ binding propensity to hydrophilic PTFE, hydrophilic PVDF, and nylon membranes. It also looks at how analyte concentration and filter pore size impact analyte binding.
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralizers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability