Brochure: Fast and simple plasma protein binding studies
Supel™ BioSPME 96-Pin Devices vastly outperform current sample preparation techniques for plasma protein binding studies and free fraction analyses.
Based on solid phase microextraction technology, the Supel™ BioSPME 96-Pin Devices are 3x faster than rapid equilibrium dialysis workflows at similar levels of data accuracy and precision, they remove all phospholipids, deliver reproducible results across batches and each 96-sample device, and allow both manual and automated workflows.
An application note features the results of a detailed comparison with the rapid equilibrium dialysis technique.
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralisers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability