Brochure: Fast and simple plasma protein binding studies
Supel™ BioSPME 96-Pin Devices vastly outperform current sample preparation techniques for plasma protein binding studies and free fraction analyses.
Based on solid phase microextraction technology, the Supel™ BioSPME 96-Pin Devices are 3x faster than rapid equilibrium dialysis workflows at similar levels of data accuracy and precision, they remove all phospholipids, deliver reproducible results across batches and each 96-sample device, and allow both manual and automated workflows.
An application note features the results of a detailed comparison with the rapid equilibrium dialysis technique.
Related content from this organisation
- 3D printing – current pharmaceutical applications and future directions
- Vaxneuvance™ meets immunogenicity and safety endpoints in Phase III trial
- QA/QC & Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus 2021
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?