News: Endotoxin automation is achieved with microfluidics for simple, compliant BET
Automated endotoxin testing is achieved in a compact platform, leveraging microfluidic liquid handling. QC labs simplify BET with easier, compliant assays using less LAL.
The Sievers Eclipse Bacterial Endotoxins Testing (BET) Platform simplifies endotoxin assay setup while meeting global regulatory requirements. It leverages microfluidic liquid handling to significantly streamline kinetic chromogenic assays by automating test setup without the complexity of robotics. Hands-on time is decreased, along with operator-to-operator variability and contamination risks. Microfluidics also enables drastic reduction in the use of LAL reagent.
Related content from this organisation
- Infographic: How different endotoxin testing platforms work
- News: Endotoxin automation is achieved with microfluidics for simple, compliant BET
- Fact Sheet: Process analytical technology and real-time TOC testing of pharmaceutical grade water systems
- Factsheet: Total Organic Carbon (TOC) back to basics
- Application note: Online cleaning validation for real-time equipment release using total organic carbon, inorganic carbon and conductivity data
Analytical techniques, Biologics, Biomarkers, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Data integrity, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring, Excipients, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Microbiology, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Supply Chain, Vaccines