Whitepaper: Impact of a pandemic outbreak on vaccine development approach
This whitepaper explores vaccine development during a pandemic, a response to complex challenges that traditional manufacturing methods won’t solve.
This whitepaper explores vaccine development during a pandemic, a response to complex challenges that traditional manufacturing methods won’t solve. With the spread of COVID-19 intensifying, scientists, together with pharmaceutical companies, are reinventing the approach of how to bring these life-saving drugs to market faster without impacting product quality, safety, or efficacy via:
- Reliable manufacturing processes
- Selection of components & raw materials
- Robust supply chain & logistics.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: AstraZeneca’s fully automated nitrosamine analysis
- Whitepaper: Accelerate biologics development via innovation
- Case study: Amino acid analysis for EP compliance
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing strategies to shorten timelines
- Application note: Impurity analysis of gabapentin by HPLC-UV-CAD
Biologics, Biopharmaceuticals, Drug Delivery Systems, Excipients, Formulation, Freeze Drying, Gene therapy, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Manufacturing, Microbiology, Outsourcing, Packaging, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Stem Cells, Supply Chain, Vaccines