Application Note: Quantitation of intact therapeutic protein in plasma matrix by LC/MS
A complete workflow to quantify intact therapeutic proteins in plasma matrix has been developed, covering three critical components in preclinical sample analysis: target protein enrichment/purification, LC/MS data acquisition and quantitative data analysis.
Trastuzumab in rat plasma was enriched/purified with one-hour immuno-capture workflow, to remove background matrix. The enriched/purified intact trastuzumab samples were analysed by high-flow LC/MS in SCIEX X500B QTOF system. A Novel data processing strategy with automated data reconstruction in PeakView® software was utalised to filter out interference from residual matrix proteins. Quantitation of trastuzumab in rat plasma at intact protein level was achieved with a linear dynamic range of 100 ng/mL to 50,000 ng/mL and a limit of detection of 50ng/mL in 50 µL of rat plasma.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
- Application Note: Quantitation of intact therapeutic protein in plasma matrix by LC/MS
- Overcoming unusual challenges in the characterisation of a monoclonal antibodies by LC-MS from early to late stage of development
- SCIEX announces latest innovations for improving healthcare and well-being at ASMS
- SCIEX announces new BioPharmaView Software 3.0 for streamlining multiple-attribute methodology (MAM)