Whitepaper: Does QRM + RMM = Better EM
EM can also help assess the effectiveness of a cleaning/disinfection program and identify data trends, which may allow early detection of potential microbiological problems. A quality risk management (QRM) approach provides a holistic way to manage EM risks in a facility. Locations, sampled during room/equipment qualification, are evaluated during a risk assessment to identify the areas at greatest risk of introducing particulate or microbial contamination. Once these areas are identified, risk reduction activities can be conducted to concentrate sampling at those high-risk locations.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements
- On-demand webinar: From Paper to Paperless – Tackling the 21CFR11 Challenge