Infographic: Maintaining data integrity
Maintaining Data Integrity. Did you know that lack of data integrity has been a top reason for FDA Drug GMP warning letters?
Records should include an electronic ‘signature’ to link them to the instrument/person that made the measurement. Compliant systems automatically track who and when a record was created, changes made, and the reason a change was made.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples
- Application note: Streamlined synthetic biology with acoustic liquid handling