Infographic: How different endotoxin testing platforms work
From traditional LAL assays to cartridge-based systems, robotics and microfluidic BET automation, learn how different endotoxin testing systems work in this infographic.
This infographic compares how different endotoxin testing platforms work and provides a summary of kinetic chromogenic testing systems, including the Sievers Eclipse BET Platform which automates endotoxin testing using microfluidic liquid handling. Hands-on time, LAL usage, throughput, footprint, technology, software, standard curve automation and validation considerations are summarised.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: BET automation is easy and simple with microfluidics
- Infographic: How different endotoxin testing platforms work
- News: Endotoxin automation is achieved with microfluidics for simple, compliant BET
- Fact Sheet: Process analytical technology and real-time TOC testing of pharmaceutical grade water systems
- Factsheet: Total Organic Carbon (TOC) back to basics
Analytical techniques, Biologics, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Data integrity, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Microbiology, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Supply Chain, Vaccines