Press release: Telstar: 360 degrees GMP consultancy & engineering solutions at CPhI
Telstar promotes innovative aseptic production solutions in a setting marked by the new GMP Annex 1.
At CPhI (Milan 2021, 9-11th November), Telstar will be promoting its personalised GMP consultancy & engineering reply to the new trends in pharma. The company will be displaying high-tech solutions in design, engineering and construction including complete and integrated turnkey pharmaceutical process production facilities, critical installations, clean rooms, biotechnological plants, critical process facilities and R&D laboratories.
Related content from this organisation
- Press release: Freeze drying: New Telstar Usifroid platform for retrofitting & maintenance
- Press release: Telstar: 360 degrees GMP consultancy & engineering solutions at CPhI
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation of medical devices sterilisation by EtO
- Case study: New trends: reducing GWP impact on GMP freeze drying processes
- Case study: Challenges in manufacturing high value lyophilised oncology drugs
Analytical techniques, Artificial Intelligence, Biologics, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Drug Delivery Systems, Environmental Monitoring, Excipients, Formulation, Freeze Drying, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Ingredients, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Microbiology, Outsourcing, Packaging, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Stem Cells, Vaccines