Whitepaper: Digital transformation of medical devices sterilisation by EtO
A new perspective of digital transformation in a terminal sterilisation process of medical devices such as syringes used for Covid-19 vaccination.
Digital transformation of medical devices terminal sterilisation by means of ethylene oxide. The purpose of this article is to provide a new perspective of the digital transformation of a manufacturing process, using as an example the terminal sterilisation process of medical devices such as syringes used to vaccinate us from COVID-19. The example is used to reflect upon the foundations that industry 4.0 is doing towards the concept of Society 5.0.
Related content from this organisation
- Press release: Freeze drying: New Telstar Usifroid platform for retrofitting & maintenance
- Press release: Telstar: 360 degrees GMP consultancy & engineering solutions at CPhI
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation of medical devices sterilisation by EtO
- Case study: New trends: reducing GWP impact on GMP freeze drying processes
- Case study: Challenges in manufacturing high value lyophilised oncology drugs
Analytical techniques, Artificial Intelligence, Biologics, Bioprocessing, Drug Delivery Systems, Environmental Monitoring, Excipients, Formulation, Freeze Drying, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Ingredients, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Microbiology, Outsourcing, Packaging, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D), Vaccines