Application note: Impurity analysis of L-aspartic acid and glycine
Simultaneous detection of amino acids and organic acids by a single method, therefore reducing analysis time and costs.
Due to their widespread use, the quality of raw amino acids needs to be controlled. The polar nature of amino acids and their lack of a suitable chromophore make their analysis challenging.
This application aims to offer a more reliable alternative method to the compendial methods for the impurity analysis of L-aspartic acid and glycine by high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and charged aerosol detection (HPLC-UV-CAD) methods.
Related content from this organisation
- Technical note: System precision in HPLC analysis of APIs and impurities
- Event review: The Future of QA/QC for Complex Biologics
- Application note: Achieve complete lab access with extended reality LIMS software
- Application Notes Supplement 2021
- Many hands make light work: why the new Bespoke Gene Therapy Consortium is a godsend for ambitious biopharma teams