Whitepaper: Raman-Based Endpoint Detection of a Heterogeneous Etherification Reaction
Raman spectroscopy has been successfully integrated in laboratory, pilot, process development and GMP manufacturing environments. Find out how it was used at the pilot scale to detect the endpoint of a heterogeneous etherification reaction…
Regulatory guidelines, from the 2004 U.S. FDA PAT framework to ICH Q8, Q9, Q10 and Q11 documents, have brought a shift to pharmaceutical processes and manufacturing. The PAT and QbD approach described in these and other regulatory documents provides strategic guidance for a more thorough understanding of risks in pharmaceutical manufacturing and how those risks affect a product’s critical quality attributes.
Raman spectroscopy is a valuable PAT in pharmaceutical manufacturing. In this whitepaper, Raman spectroscopy accurately determined the endpoint of a heterogeneous reaction used in primary API manufacturing. Use of Raman in feedback/feed-forward control protocol is feasible, enabling automated process control process from remote sites.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: Raman spectroscopy technologies enabling scalable process control in bioprocessing
- Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. receives 2017 Aspen Award for the advancement of upstream bioprocessing
- Biopharma Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2018
- Employee testimonials – working with Kaiser