Application Note: Quality manufacturing solution – interfacing with third-party systems
Most organisations that are looking to implement a new LIMS or replace an aging one have a significant investment in a number of information systems.
Some of these may already be connected to multiple applications via a centralised integration hub or via direct interfaces. When thinking about a LIMS, organisations need a complete informatics lab solution that can be interfaced with other informatics systems.
While some of the features of these other applications also exists in STARLIMS they don’t necessarily meet the full set of requirements needed by most end users. This is why STARLIMS is out of the box ready to support integration with the most common types of information systems that a LIMS solution needs to integrate with. In addition, STARLIMS provides a powerful toolset to allow customers to rapidly and easily create new interfaces when needed.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: LIMS DIY: Is a Home-Grown or a Purchased LIMS Right For Your Laboratory?
- Whitepaper: Choosing a LIMS or SAP for your laboratory
- Whitepaper: Achieving & maintaining ISO 17025:2017 accreditation with LIMS support
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation in QA/QC labs
- The role of an integrated LIMS solution on supporting data integrity in current cGMP environments