SGS Health Science
1, Place des Alpes,
+41 22 739 91 11
SGS Health Science services provide the biopharmaceutical industry with a one-stop solution for all analytical and bioanalytical requirements. From supporting drug development to performing quality control testing of raw materials and finished products, SGS’s laboratory services include analytical chemistry, microbiology, stability studies, biosafety, and protein analysis. SGS also provides clinical trial management (Phase I to IV) and services encompassing data management and statistics, PK/PD modeling and simulation, pharmacovigilance, and regulatory consultancy.
SGS leverages its conveniently located network of laboratories and clinical trial facilities present in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, to deliver harmonized solutions to large pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms.
WHY WORK WITH SGS
RELIABLE & ACCURATE RESULTS
When it comes to the pursuit of developing life-changing solutions, there’s no such thing as one size fits all; our studies are engineered to your unique needs. We guarantee reliable and accurate testing using state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and techniques and offer integrated advanced drug development solutions
Reduce costs and improve profits by bringing your products to market quickly and safely; let our experienced consulting and project management teams develop a market access strategy with specific tools and tactics to plan, implement, and monitor your activities while reducing errors and potentially costly mistakes that can delay bringing your product to market.
PARTNERSHIP & GROWTH
Our conveniently located network of laboratories and clinical trial facilities offer an array of integrated services and expertise, providing you with the knowledge, flexibility and ability to scale.
- Wide-range of laboratories and clinical research sites and qualified partners.
- Size and diverse testing capabilities matching biologics and small molecules needs
- International network across America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
ANALYTICAL TESTING AND QC SERVICES
- Method development & validation
- Analytical chemistry
- Microbiology testing
- Stability testing
- In-vitro toxicology
- Extractables & leachables testing
- Medical device testing
BIOLOGICS TESTING SERVICES
- Biologics characterization
- Structural characterization and confirmation
- Qualitative and quantitative impurity analyses
- Physicochemical properties
- Biosafety testing
- starting materials, cell banks, viral seeds, vectors, bulk harvests, control cells
- purified bulk / drug substance
- Quality control services
- Structure and function testing
- Physical compendial testing
- Small molecules, biologics, biosimilars and biomarkers
- Method transfer, development and validation
- PK bioanalysis
- PD bioanalysis
- Immunogenicity testing
- Cell-based assays
- Hybrid approach LBA/LC-MS/MS