Application note: Organic acids in solutions by IC-MS
A simple, sensitive and selective direct method using IC coupled to a single quadrupole MS to analyse organic acids in drug solutions.
A simple and sensitive method to routinely analyse organic acids in drug solutions directly using an IC coupled to a mass spectrometer.
Application benefits are:
- Direct method, no need for intensive sample preparation or derivatisation
- Enhanced selectivity using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Data collected in conjunction with a leading pharmaceutical company
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Enhancing the scientific experience using laboratory software
- Biopharmaceutical bioseparation systems market to value $20bn
- The importance of sterility testing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- HPLC market to grow by $1.26bn in five years
- Coupling large molecules with targeting and delivery mechanisms to augment intracellular delivery
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)