Application note: Organic acids in solutions by IC-MS
A simple, sensitive and selective direct method using IC coupled to a single quadrupole MS to analyse organic acids in drug solutions.
A simple and sensitive method to routinely analyse organic acids in drug solutions directly using an IC coupled to a mass spectrometer.
Application benefits are:
- Direct method, no need for intensive sample preparation or derivatisation
- Enhanced selectivity using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Data collected in conjunction with a leading pharmaceutical company
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis
- Rapid microbiology testing market set to be worth over $6 billion in 2026
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)