Application note: Organic acids in solutions by IC-MS
A simple, sensitive and selective direct method using IC coupled to a single quadrupole MS to analyse organic acids in drug solutions.
A simple and sensitive method to routinely analyse organic acids in drug solutions directly using an IC coupled to a mass spectrometer.
Application benefits are:
- Direct method, no need for intensive sample preparation or derivatisation
- Enhanced selectivity using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Data collected in conjunction with a leading pharmaceutical company
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Improve efficiency and return on investment by adopting molecular spectroscopy techniques in pharma manufacturing
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing trends and strategic approaches for shortening timelines
- Implementing the FAIR data principles is now a critical endeavour
- The role of digital transformation in achieving Pharma 4.0
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)