Application note: Organic acids in solutions by IC-MS
A simple, sensitive and selective direct method using IC coupled to a single quadrupole MS to analyse organic acids in drug solutions.
A simple and sensitive method to routinely analyse organic acids in drug solutions directly using an IC coupled to a mass spectrometer.
Application benefits are:
- Direct method, no need for intensive sample preparation or derivatisation
- Enhanced selectivity using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Data collected in conjunction with a leading pharmaceutical company
- Acquisition to reporting in GMP compliance-ready software with data integrity and 21CFR11 toolset
Related content from this organisation
- Rapid microbiology testing market set to be worth over $6 billion in 2026
- Raman spectroscopy: a useful tool in the fight against COVID-19
- Recent improvements in deep ultra-violet fluorescence devices for cleaning verification
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2020
- How to master raw material ID testing in 2021
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Chromatography, Data integrity, Excipients, Formulation, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)