Whitepaper: How will COVID-19 accelerate vaccine development?
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group discusses how the biopharma community is coming together to solve the global vaccine development challenge.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group discusses the challenges of rapidly scaling up vaccine production to meet global demands. There is significant progress being made in the development of novel vaccine candidates for SARS-CoV-2, shortening development timelines from years to months. However, challenges remain to scale up production to billions of doses worldwide. Experts present their view on the innovation and collaboration needed from the bioprocessing industry to reach this target.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: How will COVID-19 accelerate vaccine development?
- Whitepaper: A study of the peristaltic life and pumping performance of three TPE tubing products to assess their suitability for continuous bioprocessing
- Watson-Marlow expert Dr. Sade Mokuolu to present Biomanufacturing Masterclass at INTERPHEX 2019
- Lunch & Learn event – in association with NIBRT – will introduce the benefits of Quantum peristaltic pump technology for downstream bioprocesses
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group presents complete bioprocessing fluid path showcase at Achema 2018