ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis
In this ebook, discover innovative solutions for three core areas of drug development: drug formulation, scale-up and analysis with hot melt extrusion; quality control and validation using microscopic and spectroscopic instruments; and instrumentation for nucleic acid quantification and qualification.
During the drug development pipeline, pharmaceutical manufacturers face numerous challenges associated with formulation, scale-up and quality control. A deep understanding of these challenges is key to enable the quick delivery of next-generation drugs to market.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has innovative solutions at every stage of the development process, including discovery, development, clinical, manufacturing and quality control. This ebook contains a series of posters specifically focusing on drug formulation, scale-up and analysis; quality control and validation; and nucleic acid quantification and qualification.
Related content from this organisation
- Thermo Fisher to acquire PPD for over $17 billion
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis