Scientific poster: Chromatography essentials for performing perfect separations
This free poster compiles all basic chromatography principles needed to develop and run flash and prep HPLC methods.
Valuable insights on how to improve resolution, popular solvents, normal and reversed-phase stationary phases, column handling, sample loading and more can be found in the poster. Emphasis is placed on method development using established approaches such as thin layer chromatography (TLC) and the Snyder and Kirkland triangle.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Methods in protein/peptide discovery and development
- Infographic: Top tips for drug discovery and development
- Guide: Chromapedia Volume 1: Detection Methods
- Scientific poster: Time for science – Don’t let your time evaporate
- Scientific poster: Common Laboratory Techniques in the Drug Discovery Workflow