Infographic: Eight reasons to use Thermo Scientific for HPLC
Separate your science from the status quo, advanced solutions offering superior retention time stability, flexible integration and minimal maintenance.
Built from the ground up, Thermo Scientific™ HPLC and UHPLC instruments enable you to raise your productivity to the next level and give you confidence in your results. Time and cost associated with staff training are minimized allowing your laboratory to meet ever-increasing productivity demands, making it faster to bring products to market. With the largest portfolio of LC solutions, we remain a steadfast and committed partner in your endeavor to improve the world around us.
Related content from this organisation
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis
- Rapid microbiology testing market set to be worth over $6 billion in 2026
- Raman spectroscopy: a useful tool in the fight against COVID-19
- Recent improvements in deep ultra-violet fluorescence devices for cleaning verification
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2020
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Endotoxin, Excipients, Formulation, Informatics, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Spectroscopy, Vaccines