Worksheet: ARMM technology comparison
This worksheet can be edited to include specifications discovered during your evaluation of Alternative Rapid Microbiological Method Technologies.
An editable worksheet to compare reporting capability, ease of use, specificity, sensitivity, time-to-result, reliability and more for ARMMs. It has been prepopulated with information for Celsis® amplified ATP bioluminescence.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: How can CGT manufacturers ensure product safety with Microbial Solutions QC test methods?
- Progress in the implementation of biofluorescent particle counters
- A strategic approach to optimisations of testing bacterial endotoxins
- Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus 2022
- Formulation development outsourcing market to be worth over $60bn by 2030
Analytical techniques, Biologics, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Chromatography, Data integrity, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring, Excipients, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Informatics, Ingredients, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Medical Devices, Microbiology, Microscopy, Outsourcing, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Spectroscopy, Vaccines