Brochure: Thermo Scientific Charged Aerosol Detectors
Charged aerosol detection is a technique capable of measuring any non-volatile and many semi-volatile species in a pharmaceutical applications.
Charged aerosol detection is a reliable technology that will change the way you view every sample, as hidden peaks are revealed. The Charged Aerosol Detector (CAD) can detect all non-volatile, and many semi-volatile analytes, with uniform response. With the flexibility and performance for analytical R&D, and the simplicity and reproducibility needed for manufacturing QA/QC, charged aerosol detection can be used for the analysis of pharmaceuticals (large and small molecule), biomolecules, foods and beverages, specialty chemicals, and polymers.
Related content from this organisation
- Enhancing the scientific experience using laboratory software
- Biopharmaceutical bioseparation systems market to value $20bn
- The importance of sterility testing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- HPLC market to grow by $1.26bn in five years
- Coupling large molecules with targeting and delivery mechanisms to augment intracellular delivery
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Endotoxin, Excipients, Formulation, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Spectroscopy, Vaccines