Brochure: Thermo Scientific Charged Aerosol Detectors
Charged aerosol detection is a technique capable of measuring any non-volatile and many semi-volatile species in a pharmaceutical applications.
Charged aerosol detection is a reliable technology that will change the way you view every sample, as hidden peaks are revealed. The Charged Aerosol Detector (CAD) can detect all non-volatile, and many semi-volatile analytes, with uniform response. With the flexibility and performance for analytical R&D, and the simplicity and reproducibility needed for manufacturing QA/QC, charged aerosol detection can be used for the analysis of pharmaceuticals (large and small molecule), biomolecules, foods and beverages, specialty chemicals, and polymers.
Related content from this organisation
- Improve efficiency and return on investment by adopting molecular spectroscopy techniques in pharma manufacturing
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing trends and strategic approaches for shortening timelines
- Implementing the FAIR data principles is now a critical endeavour
- The role of digital transformation in achieving Pharma 4.0
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Endotoxin, Excipients, Formulation, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Spectroscopy, Vaccines