Brochure: Thermo Scientific Charged Aerosol Detectors
Charged aerosol detection is a technique capable of measuring any non-volatile and many semi-volatile species in a pharmaceutical applications.
Charged aerosol detection is a reliable technology that will change the way you view every sample, as hidden peaks are revealed. The Charged Aerosol Detector (CAD) can detect all non-volatile, and many semi-volatile analytes, with uniform response. With the flexibility and performance for analytical R&D, and the simplicity and reproducibility needed for manufacturing QA/QC, charged aerosol detection can be used for the analysis of pharmaceuticals (large and small molecule), biomolecules, foods and beverages, specialty chemicals, and polymers.
Related content from this organisation
- Thermo Fisher to acquire PPD for over $17 billion
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Biosimilars, Chromatography, Data integrity, Drug Delivery Systems, Endotoxin, Excipients, Formulation, Lab Automation, Manufacturing, Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Spectroscopy, Vaccines