Technical note: The content of nevirapine and related impurities
Guidance on generating an intelligent, automated workflow for batch-release analysis of an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
In both R&D and QC pharmaceutical laboratories, determining the content of an active pharmaceutical ingredient and its related impurities are typical analyses.
While it is common to apply different methods for assay and impurity determination for one API, in practice it is preferred to combine both analyses into one single run. Automated data processing and reporting allows for a quick, reliable data evaluation and documentation, as it is required in the pharmaceutical regulated environment.
Related content from this organisation
- Biopharmaceutical bioseparation systems market to value $20bn
- The importance of sterility testing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- HPLC market to grow by $1.26bn in five years
- Coupling large molecules with targeting and delivery mechanisms to augment intracellular delivery
- Radiomolecular precision oncology: a comprehensive treatment approach with high potential