Technical note: The content of nevirapine and related impurities
Guidance on generating an intelligent, automated workflow for batch-release analysis of an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
In both R&D and QC pharmaceutical laboratories, determining the content of an active pharmaceutical ingredient and its related impurities are typical analyses.
While it is common to apply different methods for assay and impurity determination for one API, in practice it is preferred to combine both analyses into one single run. Automated data processing and reporting allows for a quick, reliable data evaluation and documentation, as it is required in the pharmaceutical regulated environment.
Related content from this organisation
- Technical note: System precision in HPLC analysis of APIs and impurities
- Event review: The Future of QA/QC for Complex Biologics
- Application note: Achieve complete lab access with extended reality LIMS software
- Application Notes Supplement 2021
- Many hands make light work: why the new Bespoke Gene Therapy Consortium is a godsend for ambitious biopharma teams